Friday, July 11, 2008

More Pics N' Stuff

So I've been having a good time here, training is interesting and useful. We went to a school yesterday and had a really nice time. I got to meet some kids and exchange interests and dances!

So this is what I've been eating for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Lunch is pretty much the same as dinner.



Can you guess what is what??

The people here are really nice. The staff at the place where I'm staying (Still a mystery I know!) help me anytime I ask. I've needed a lot of language assistance so this has been huge!
Eh mon! Waagwon!










2 comments:

SQL said...

Yo Jason Big Ups! Wata gwan? Mi no know ya cyan bust a move like dat mon. The pictures made me hungry! :) Looks like you fit right in and were welcomed with open arms. Take Care! Shaina

Anonymous said...

Gotta spread the power of the "Dido Shuffle" and now their childrens children will do it. Miss you and we want pics of your new place. LOVE YOU!